You are here
An emphasis on wellness
Wittenberg Commons at Luther Village houses its own Wellness Center. The Wellness Center is staffed by registered nurses who offer medical advice, blood pressure monitoring and wellness-related activities. The Health Resource nurses also serve as liaison between Luther Village residents and a hospital or health care providers should the need arise.
Situated on the same campus as Luther Village, Lutheran Home and Services is available to serve the health care needs of Luther Village residents, from routine doctor visits to recuperative care to long-term care. Though separate organizations and lifestyles, this relationship brings a full continuum of care to one overall campus.
The Lutheran Home has offered top quality health care to seniors for more than 100 years. It serves nearly 500 of its own residents daily and offers a range of health and social services for non-residents as well:
- Rehabilitative care after hospitalization, including occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech/language therapy
- Assisted living apartments in Hearthstone of Arlington Heights
- Intermediate and skilled nursing care
- Options to assist in the various levels of memory loss, from Cherished Place Adult Day Services to Pathways residential care
- Shepherd’s Flock Intergenerational Child Care Center, providing quality child care and education alongside intergenerational activities
Tour a home at Luther Village before the end of December 2020 and we will pay one year of the Luther Village dining minimum.
Must sign purchase contract by March 31, 2021.