You are here
It’s easy to stay busy and find new friends.
An extensive menu of activities and things to do are included in each resident’s monthly maintenance fee:
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, errands and entertainment
- On and off campus social, educational, recreational scheduled activities
- Social/educational/recreational planned activities
- Weekly Catholic mass and monthly ecumenical services
- Fitness center with swimming pool and whirlpool
A sample of personal interest groups and clubs
- wood workers
- book discussion
- current events
- Maj Jong
- and the list goes on …
Sample planned off-campus trips
- Out-to-Lunch Bunch
- Sporting events
- Fine Arts performances
- Downtown Chicago destinations
- Day and weekend trips
(Illinois, Wisconsin, etc.)
Tour a home at Luther Village before the end of December 2020 and we will pay one year of the Luther Village dining minimum.
Must sign purchase contract by March 31, 2021.